Does this last

Hi all, I'm sitting here on my coach it's 3o'clock am and I can't sleep. I just feel like doing something,but I don't want to wake anyone up. Does this energy glow last? I have not felt this good in years. God I can't wait to start lifting again. I sure hope it lasts. Thank You again Dr. Ortiz and your awesome staff. TC RCR

((((((((((((Hugs RCR))))))))))))))))

I'm glad you have a surge of energy. I recall I had a surge of energy while at the OCC. The night following my surgery I was up around 3 am and I turned on my TV. I was watching the food network. lol

Then I walked down the hall and someone else was watching the food network as well so I didn't feel too crazy. As far as the energy lasting...I find the more I do during the day the more energy I have...the less I do, the less energy I have. It's like exercise. The more I feel I move, the better I feel and the higher my energy.

Welcome to the banded.

xo

Hi all, I'm sitting here on my coach it's 3o'clock am and I can't sleep. I just feel like doing something,but I don't want to wake anyone up. Does this energy glow last? I have not felt this good in years. God I can't wait to start lifting again. I sure hope it lasts. Thank You again Dr. Ortiz and your awesome staff. TC RCR

:blink: I think for me the energy I get is usually late afternoon...maybe because by then I have fueled my body enough that my brain gets some nurishment...

I think its going to be all different for each of us... Take that energy and do something with it!!! :wub:

((((((((((((Hugs RCR))))))))))))))))

I'm glad you have a surge of energy. I recall I had a surge of energy while at the OCC. The night following my surgery I was up around 3 am and I turned on my TV. I was watching the food network. lol

Then I walked down the hall and someone else was watching the food network as well so I didn't feel too crazy. As far as the energy lasting...I find the more I do during the day the more energy I have...the less I do, the less energy I have. It's like exercise. The more I feel I move, the better I feel and the higher my energy.

Welcome to the banded.

xo

LOL @ food network!! that's all i watch.