Appetite suppressants

Holly85

I was banded almost a year ago and have only lost 10 lbs. I have had like 5 fills and I am now up to 9.5 cc in my band and I am still not losing any more weight. I'm stuck and I don't know if I should come in for another fill or just try some appetite suppressants? I am wondering if there is anything your nutritionist can recommend?

I was banded almost a year ago and have only lost 10 lbs. I have had like 5 fills and I am now up to 9.5 cc in my band and I am still not losing any more weight. I'm stuck and I don't know if I should come in for another fill or just try some appetite suppressants? I am wondering if there is anything your nutritionist can recommend?

Have you returned to OCC for your fills? If not you need too.... !

Hi,

Have you been following the eating guidelines...solid food protein first..easy on the heavy liquids? I second the "post your food here." Do you track your food? how about exercise? For sure I would talk with the OCC nutritionist ....

That is my question too, are you following the guidelines? If your not filled correctly and your not following the food guidelines you won't eat. Go back to the basics...get your band checked with fluoro...Maybe you need an unfill!

Kim :wub: