Vacation, fills, getting stucks... and getting back on track

I just got home from a ten-day vacation to Kentucky/Tennessee.. ate very healthy for the first week, but after that sorta lost my resolve for the last four days. Oops! I came home and weighed myself, exactly the same weight as when I left, so I think I probably lost some the first week but regained it in the last few days. Regardless, as long as I haven't gained thats ok.

I think Im due for another fill. I didnt realize how much I could eat until I was looking at pix and I saw my portions.. Omg! I am obsessed w barbeque, so while in memphis i had a brisket sandiwich. it was HUUUUGE and the first time i ate bread in a while. I had absolutely no problem scarfing it down in five minutes flat. When I first had my fill, I felt some restriction but Im guessing its gone now.

I got stuck twice while on the trip; once on a pork chop i was eating in a rush in the car, and another was on a big piece of really kinda hard sausage at a breakfast place. both were chewing issues. i guess since i dont feel restriction, i havent felt it necessary to chew properly.

This week is meant to get myself back on track food wise. Im lazy to start with the food journal again, but I probably will have to.

Looks like fill #2 will be some time in July, maybe third or fourth weekend.