I have a question

Can drinking carbonated beveraged stretch your pouch?....I thought You can have caronated beveraged after 6 months I don't drink them often but I do like rockstar the sugar free ones

cI don't post often but this worries me I need you help on this one

Hi,

It will be interesting to see the responses you get. You like your Rock Star, I like my Monster..(low carb)..I miss it, but found the coffee Monster except it's not low-carb, so I only allow myself a sip...otherwise it may be we are out of luck.. :(

Can drinking carbonated beveraged stretch your pouch?....I thought You can have caronated beveraged after 6 months I don't drink them often but I do like rockstar the sugar free ones

cI don't post often but this worries me I need you help on this one

Hey Janet. I have read articles on both sides of the fence. So Dr.'s are saying it is fine to enjoy a carbinated beverage, while others advise against it.

I had a near beer at 4 months out. Have pry had 3 sodas/pops the entire year of being banded. Had pry a 6 pack of near beer in this time frame as well.

I know first hand the pressure that can be felt, as one day I was having a tight band, high stress day and took a drink of a carbinated beverage. No kidding it was like a volcano of carbination/foam that shot back up and out of my mouth. Lovely! Yes it was an eye opening experience.

Anyway, that is all I have to offer on the subject.

I know I was told by the OCC not to have anything carbonated for the first 6 months (i think?) and I followed that to the T.

I do find drinking carbonated drinks very difficult now, and just don't have them like I used to.

Too much burbing, and it's too uncomfortable with the restriction I currently have.

I know I was drinking it fine prior.

I was also told none for 6 mos but after that long i've just vowed to stay off them altogether. I have had a beer on like two occasions, but otherwise nothing. Just figure if I can go that long I can go without.