Okay...I think I'm going to throw up my hands and admit I need another fill

(((((((((((((((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs! I think I've finally had enough. I had my surgery late May of 09 and although the surgery was absolutely a success, I'm not where I want to be. I've had two fills and I was VERY conservative. My last fill was in September. The good news is that I'm wired just tight enough where I can't put weight on if I fall back onto old habits...but to be honest, I'm not tight enough to encourage me to take the measures I need to take to take the weight off and see some real progress.

Part of me believes I'll regret it if I get another fill, especially since I love love love food, but the other part of me is telling me that I did this for a reason, and it's time to get serious.

For reasons I am still working out myself, my motivation just isn't there to follow a program outside of the band. I would have thought it would have kicked in for me, but it hasn't. Hoping to get my motivation moving again, I even went back to work for a company that essentially has me weigh and measure people for a living. (I love my job). It certainly helps that when I'm having the desire to eat, I am surrounded by support in regards to peers and food choices, but I'm still able to consume much more than I should be able to.

I've been on the fence about this for a long time...a long time. I've given this so much thought.

My biggest fear is that when I go in for the fill, it will be too much.

Hi. Sounds like you are really scared of giving up the food you love but also that you are scared of the changes that will come with getting more restriction. I guess maybe you are at your comfort level and don't want to push yourself to the next stage. I don't know if that makes sense. My only advice is to consider your health. That is what is important long term. If you are still needing to loose about 70 pounds that is hard on your body. You owe it to yourself to be the best you can be physically and mentally. If you get a fill and you are too tight, you get a little taken out. No huge deal there. You can do this, let the band do its job. We will be here for you cheering you on!

(((((((((((((((((((Bandiva))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs! You nailed it. I see my clients reach goal everyday and they are focused, motivated and following a program the way it's designed. They've amped up their physical activity and so happy with who they've become.

I need to stop dreaming of that person, and do it.

I'm making the call for the fill today and leaving a vm.

Thank you so much. I needed that.

xo

Hi. Sounds like you are really scared of giving up the food you love but also that you are scared of the changes that will come with getting more restriction. I guess maybe you are at your comfort level and don't want to push yourself to the next stage. I don't know if that makes sense. My only advice is to consider your health. That is what is important long term. If you are still needing to loose about 70 pounds that is hard on your body. You owe it to yourself to be the best you can be physically and mentally. If you get a fill and you are too tight, you get a little taken out. No huge deal there. You can do this, let the band do its job. We will be here for you cheering you on!