Pictures are in the Gallery

Hi everyone . Just wanted to let you know that my pictures are now in the gallery. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Debbie

Ohh Debbie, Congrats !!! :wub: How are you feeling? You look wonderful !! What a inspiration you are to all of us.

I LOVE THE SIDE VIEW PICTURE, YOU GET A REAL SENSE OF WHAT THIS IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE ONCE THE SWELLING ALL DISAPPEARS :)

Thanks Pammie. I am so excited to see how everything looks after swelling. Nr Nyte said it could take 6 months to really get an accurate assessment of my thighs with swelling and 3-6 months for the tummy. I am soooooooooooooooooooo happy that I did this. The work Dr Nyte did is beyond what I even expected he could do with my roadmap of an abdomen after 2 majors surgeries and all that loose skin. I keep telling him he is amazing and gifted by God to do the body sculpting he does. :)

Debbie

Ohh Debbie, Congrats !!! :wub: How are you feeling? You look wonderful !! What a inspiration you are to all of us.

Hi Janice. I feel amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you look at the incisions you would think that there would be alot of pain but to be honest it has been minimal from day 1. I have only been taking ES Tyelenol since the day after my surgery and that has more than controlled my discomfort. Abdominal incisions really have given me no real pain. It is the thigh incisions that have been "stinging" at times. I think it is because you are always walking or sitting down and getting up. All of those motions of course pull on the thigh suture line. Tyelenol controls it though.

I am still very swollen so I will be taking pictures again in about 3 months and reposting.

I thought twice about showing everyone my before and after pics but then I thought you know what, if I can inspire one person to keep going it is worth it. I know pictures of Pammie and Lisa are what really inspired me to keep on my plan and go ahead with the ETT after I reached my goal, so I am just paying it forward. I love this forom and everyone on it is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing.

Thanks for commenting

Debbie

Wow.. and WOW!! What a transformation!! Is there any estimate as to how much (in lbs) Dr Nyte removed? Everything looks so smooth and pretty. Congratulations, Deb!! (Six months will go by like nothin' :))

Hi Tootsie. He did not weight the hip or thigh skin but the abdominal skin that was removed was 5.75 pounds.

Deb

You look wonderful I am so jealous (in a good way of course!)! I can't wait to see you once your swelling has gone down!!

You look wonderful I am so jealous (in a good way of course!)! I can't wait to see you once your swelling has gone down!!

I can't wait to see me once the swelling goes down to :lol:

Debbie

WOW !!!!!

I'm AMAZED. it looks awsome. you sure are paying it forward !!! you are such an insperation and can't wait to see follow up pictures.

Thanks Genie . Can't wait till the swelling goes down. I will take more pictures in about 3 months.

Debbie

Debbie,

You look like your healing excellently. Congrats.

I know I have told you this in the past, but you really inspire me.

Thanks for posting pics and giving us your update.

Hugs,

Kristi

Thanks Kristi. I am just trying to pay it forward. I was inspired and still am by so many people on this forom. I am still pretty swollen so I can hardly wait to see what it looks like in 3-4 months :)

Debbie