Celebrating while on liquid post-op diet

Twelve days after sleeve surgery, I am still on an all liquid diet. However, I wanted to do something to celebrate my birthday. We called all the local restaurants to see which had the best soup that wasn't filled with solids. Ended up at Ruth Chris with a delicious lobster bisque (any tiny pieces of lobster were given to my husband) and a couple of sips of wine. I'm glad I was able to do some sort of celebration even while confined to liquids.

Twelve days after sleeve surgery, I am still on an all liquid diet. However, I wanted to do something to celebrate my birthday. We called all the local restaurants to see which had the best soup that wasn't filled with solids. Ended up at Ruth Chris with a delicious lobster bisque (any tiny pieces of lobster were given to my husband) and a couple of sips of wine. I'm glad I was able to do some sort of celebration even while confined to liquids.

Great Idea to call around to find the best soup.... Happy Birthday!

happy birthday...try being banded right after Christmas and through New Years...lol all those left overs.. I guess it teaches you... "YES, there is food, and NO...I don't NEED to eat it"

remind yourself.. (looks like i just got a new status!)

• Like 1