Day 3 of Liquids from my 3rd Fill

((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I had a fill the other day, and my doctor (Dr. Jay in Dallas) requires 7 days of liquids after the fill. I am feeling really good. I can't believe I've made it 3 days. I know I've never been this good or followed rules after a fill before. Something in me is really different.

I'm absolutely motivated.

I also had an unfill...the same day, I posted details of that on another post. Anyway, I'm feeling great. Day 3 of liquids and aside of a deep desire to chew last night, which I was able to sit on, I feel good.

So far today I've had:

Coffee with Coffee Creamer

ISOPURE - 40 gms protein (I've drank half so far)

Jenny Craig Minestrone Souptizer (A 50 calorie broth based soup) with a sprinkle of parm cheese.

I am really amazed that I feel so good. I know motivation has a lot to do with it. Yikes, my son walked into the room with tortilla chips. I have been tempted to get a spoonfull of salsa (it's not chunky). Aside from that, I'm great.

I've even been walking. 15 minutes yesterday and 15 minutes today. For me, that is a big deal. I actually walked to the pool and showed myself in a swim suit. That is a huge NSV for me.

I can't believe it's taken me 14 months to be motivated to take this seriously, but now that I finally am..."it's on"! I will get to my goal.

Robbyn,

I am so proud of you. I read your blog that you posted the link on another post. It is great! :) You have a way with words that makes it easy to read. I also was noticing the difference in the pics you posted from May last year to June this year, WOW, you look awesome!!! BTW, You have a beautiful family.

Congrats on your success this far. I know in my heart you have it in you to do this. Keep up the good work.

and what is that phrase, oh yeah, You Go Girl!!!

Hugs to you,

Kristi

((((((((((((((((((Hugs Kristi))))))))))))))

It has been so good for me to see your continued success. Your support and posts have really helped me. I really feel different this time. In fact, I felt a little dizzy tonight and I was tempted to "eat" but only for a moment. Instead I opened a protein drink and of course I am feeling better.

Tomorrow is my first day back at work after the fill. My work schedule is Friday - Monday basically. I think being away from the house will help with food cravings.

:)

Robbyn,

I am so proud of you. I read your blog that you posted the link on another post. It is great! :) You have a way with words that makes it easy to read. I also was noticing the difference in the pics you posted from May last year to June this year, WOW, you look awesome!!! BTW, You have a beautiful family.

Congrats on your success this far. I know in my heart you have it in you to do this. Keep up the good work.

and what is that phrase, oh yeah, You Go Girl!!!

Hugs to you,

Kristi