Advice on my fill

I have a fill scheduled ay the occ this weekend but I want to call the occ for advice. Does anyone have the number of the person that can answer my questions? I'm looking everywhere for my list of #s. Can someone message me THANKS <3

hey babe did u ever get a reply? its 1866-drortiz ext 2. that will put u thru to gloria and she can answer basic questions, but for more indepth questions youre going to have to talk to your papichulo dr.so. usually she takes ur number and he gets back to u in the afternoon once the surgeries are done.

hey babe did u ever get a reply? its 1866-drortiz ext 2. that will put u thru to gloria and she can answer basic questions, but for more indepth questions youre going to have to talk to your papichulo dr.so. usually she takes ur number and he gets back to u in the afternoon once the surgeries are done.

AHAHAHAHAHA!! you are hilarious!! "papichulo dr.so" AHAHAHHAHAHAHA :)

i found my paper and called him this morning. I'm going in for my fill anyway. He said I may need a slight unfill or maybe just a baby fill..

thank you doll.

a slight unfil? really? u feeling too tight?

ive got restriction when it comes to big bites but not when it comes to quantity. i can still eat a fair amount. i dunno if that means i need a fill or not but im not in any rush to go back to TJ right now. ill PM you my cell # in case u ever wanna text me or something. good luck this sat!

a slight unfil? really? u feeling too tight?

ive got restriction when it comes to big bites but not when it comes to quantity. i can still eat a fair amount. i dunno if that means i need a fill or not but im not in any rush to go back to TJ right now. ill PM you my cell # in case u ever wanna text me or something. good luck this sat!

yeah... well I'm pretty much in charge of my portion control right now. I try to eat the same amount as if i had good restriction even tho i can keep going, i try to stop myself. I try to eat the palm size protein, then probably a cup of veggies or a tiny bit of grain. and working out like 3-4 times a week, but im getting super hungry in between meals. the only thing that had me confused was that, i kinda felt the tightness when i ate my proteins but i could keep eating until my plate was empty, ofcourse i have stopped myself and it kinda sucks that i'm not feeling satisfied with small portions anymore.

Deep down inside i don't want a unfill. he said that i may need an unfill if my band isnt letting me eat enough to feel satisfied, but that's not my case.. i eat enough.. lol.

So i'm going in tomorrow. i'll let you know how it goes..

Thanx girl, i got the digits..i'll pm you mine.