What an awesome support team

I just cannot imagine this journey with out the forum. I am a couple of days from surgery, have already gotten below surgery weight and have never felt so supported in a journey such as this. I like many of you have tried everything to lose the weight. It seems once I made this decision and found the forum, the weight is steadily dropping. I told my husband yesterday that it makes me wonder why it has always been so difficult before and it momentarily made me think I could continue on my own. Once I "got real" with myself, I knew that if I did not follow through with the surgery, it would just be a repeat of my previous attempts. I want to thank all of you for all the honesty that I see/read and the support of each other.

R

(((((((((((((((((Hugs Canuk)))))))))))))))

I am so proud of you. I can completely relate to what you wrote and congrats to you for getting "real" with yourself. I believe to achieve to Weight Loss we need a food, body & mind approach. The band is the tool that assists us to keep the food at an appropriate portion, this forum helps us keep our weight loss mindset fueled and body of course is increased physical activity.

A friend told me recently that when he husband asked why weight loss wasn't a journey she couldn't take alone, she replied, how many coaches does Tiger Woods have?

If you think about it, what professional athlete, what professional actor/actress, CEO made their journey to success without a support team behind them?

xo

I just cannot imagine this journey with out the forum. I am a couple of days from surgery, have already gotten below surgery weight and have never felt so supported in a journey such as this. I like many of you have tried everything to lose the weight. It seems once I made this decision and found the forum, the weight is steadily dropping. I told my husband yesterday that it makes me wonder why it has always been so difficult before and it momentarily made me think I could continue on my own. Once I "got real" with myself, I knew that if I did not follow through with the surgery, it would just be a repeat of my previous attempts. I want to thank all of you for all the honesty that I see/read and the support of each other.

R