3rd fill suggestions on loosening it?

I've gotten my 3rd fill and feel major restriction - most likely too tight at this point. But remember hearing lindsey talking about hot sauce or something to open things up a bit. Since I just got the fill 2 days ago I want to give myself a few days of adjustment time and see if things loosen up a bit before I decide on an unfill.

anyone have any suggestions?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Fellow Bandito)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I just had my 3rd fill too. I haven't tried solids yet...but it's because my fill Dr. asks that his patients wait 7 days before solids after each fill. I ended up with an unfill, I was immediately too tight and I was pb'ing before I left the office.

I'm cautiously optimistic things will be okay. My doctor did say to keep pineapple juice handy to assist if the food does get stuck. I had never heard of that before.

xo

I've gotten my 3rd fill and feel major restriction - most likely too tight at this point. But remember hearing lindsey talking about hot sauce or something to open things up a bit. Since I just got the fill 2 days ago I want to give myself a few days of adjustment time and see if things loosen up a bit before I decide on an unfill.

anyone have any suggestions?

Why do you believe your too tight? I am at 8ccs and I have not pb'd or had any pain but I have not eaten very much at all. I would say around 1/2 a cup of food for each meal sometimes a little more and sometimes less, but I can eat rice, bread, pasta anything I just don't eat very much of it and I chew FOREVER!! :) It is weird because i don;t fell like I am stuffed or that my pouch is full either, I am just done after a certain point. It is really odd not what I expected. I think I am one of the lucky ones who got where i need to be pretty fast considering my surgery was in May.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Fellow Bandito)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I just had my 3rd fill too. I haven't tried solids yet...but it's because my fill Dr. asks that his patients wait 7 days before solids after each fill. I ended up with an unfill, I was immediately too tight and I was pb'ing before I left the office.

I'm cautiously optimistic things will be okay. My doctor did say to keep pineapple juice handy to assist if the food does get stuck. I had never heard of that before.

xo

thanks I'll have to try the pineapple thing. I've been trying to drink hot liquids but doesn't seem to get things moving.

oh my geez louise - what a terrible last few days. As my restriction got worse and worse I decided that it was quite an emergency to see my doctor first thing this Monday morning. I had my 3rd fill performed last Thursday and Thursday was "ok" as far as getting liquids down. But by Friday my entire band closed up and I wasn't able to get anything down at all.

I will NEVER have a fill done towards the end of the week because waiting over the course of the weekend was miserable.

Big surprise, when I went in, they hooked me up to flouro and when I initially drank the barium NOTHING went through my band. WTF - come to find out my doctor had filled my 11cc band all the way up and this was only on my 3rd fill! I figured that he would maybe put like 1cc on my third fill but he went balls to the wall and I paid for it.

I am now at around 9cc's and feeling like i'm on the road of recovery. But whoever has any pain, or can't keep ANYTHING down don't play with it because it's a miserable experience. Also have fills done at the beginning of the week if you don't have access to your fill doctor over the weekend.

oh my geez louise - what a terrible last few days. As my restriction got worse and worse I decided that it was quite an emergency to see my doctor first thing this Monday morning. I had my 3rd fill performed last Thursday and Thursday was "ok" as far as getting liquids down. But by Friday my entire band closed up and I wasn't able to get anything down at all.

I will NEVER have a fill done towards the end of the week because waiting over the course of the weekend was miserable.

Big surprise, when I went in, they hooked me up to flouro and when I initially drank the barium NOTHING went through my band. WTF - come to find out my doctor had filled my 11cc band all the way up and this was only on my 3rd fill! I figured that he would maybe put like 1cc on my third fill but he went balls to the wall and I paid for it.

I am now at around 9cc's and feeling like i'm on the road of recovery. But whoever has any pain, or can't keep ANYTHING down don't play with it because it's a miserable experience. Also have fills done at the beginning of the week if you don't have access to your fill doctor over the weekend.

My fill Dr. won't do fills after Wed. each week for that very reason! Glad you're better!