the evil scale

Why did I get on the scale today??!!! I have made myself promise to only get on the scale once a week. But nooooooo...the scale sat there on the bathroom floor...begging me to get on. I KNEW if I had not lost any weight, it would BUM me out for the entire day! For the last week, I have eaten healthy (portions still too large though) and increased my exercise. I was sooo sure that I had lost at least a couple of pounds! Crap. I didn't. So I just scheduled by third fill for August 25th. Is this band EVER going to work for me??? Discouraged.

Caliband,

Don't be discouraged or too hard on yourself. Losing weight takes time and as they say, the weight doesn't come on overnight, so relax, follow the bandster way of eating, make sure to get in plenty of water and exercise.

Exercise was key for my success, and I learned very early on that if I didn't exercise, I didn't lose.

You can do this, think positive. :)

Take Care,

Kristi

Caliband,

Don't be discouraged or too hard on yourself. Losing weight takes time and as they say, the weight doesn't come on overnight, so relax, follow the bandster way of eating, make sure to get in plenty of water and exercise.

Exercise was key for my success, and I learned very early on that if I didn't exercise, I didn't lose.

You can do this, think positive. :)

Take Care,

Kristi

I agree don't let it get to ya! You don't have a ton to lose so it is gonna come off slower. Although it is a tool and helps to track, I have finally learned that I should not be so focused on the number on the scale especially if you are working out. This is a process so just stick with it and you will be fine!!