is this what you guys call bandster hell?

So I was banded june 25 at occ starting weight 198 surgery weight 195 current 177! Had one fill 2 weeks ago 4cc in 11 cc band! Go back in 2 more weeks for 2nd fill! So right now I feel like I have no restriction felt it for 3 days after fill guess from the inflammation? Now I'm struggling and its the week B4 period! Haven't been on scale in a lil over a week but I feel like I could eat a horse. I know its only a tool and were a team (me n my band) but I guess this is perhaps wat u guys always talk about w bandster hell! If u could shed some light on what I'm goin through that would b awesome! Thanks to all

hey girl congrats on the losses!!! fantastic job so far.

try eating mini-meals, around 150-200 cal four or five times a day, as opposed to 3 big meals. make each mini meal less than 200 cal, with at least 10g protein each, if possible. see if that helps with hunger in the meanwhile til you get your fill. make smart choices, like nuts, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, slices of turkey, broccoli and ranch, stuff like that, instead of a snack like chips pretzels crackers etc.

i think banster hell is the period between getting banded and your first fill. you're pretty much on your own then... if you got throught that, you have nothing to worry about. you're doing great. and dama's suggestion sounds really good. i try not to go hungry, if im hungry i eat,but i try to pick up something healthy. but there was a time where i was eating healthy snacks between meals because i was getting really hungry really fast but even then, the snacks weren't doing the trick... and yes it felt like HELL!! lol i understand why you would call this bandster hell too..LOL but i just got a fill about 20 days ago and the hunger went away again.