OCC HACKED EMAIL?

I JUST RECEIVED WHAT LOOKS LIKE SPAM EMAIL FROM THE OCC FROM: OCC Forum - Weight Loss Surgery [webmaster@obesitycontrolcenter.com]

I HAVEN'T CLICKED ON THE LINK BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT SO I'M KEEPING AWAY

BE CAREFUL!!!

Dear PAMMIE,

Are you unhappy with your weight,

but are afraid of the costs and risks of a surgery?

Our associate BosunSoft offers great products to help you on your way to a new life.

They are an established online business since the 90's and offer worldwide shipping.

Please visit their website

and take a look at their special offers for member of the OCC Forum:

*link removed*

Kind Regards

Dr. Ariel Ortiz

I JUST RECEIVED WHAT LOOKS LIKE SPAM EMAIL FROM THE OCC FROM: OCC Forum - Weight Loss Surgery [webmaster@obesitycontrolcenter.com]

I HAVEN'T CLICKED ON THE LINK BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT SO I'M KEEPING AWAY

BE CAREFUL!!!

Dear PAMMIE,

Are you unhappy with your weight,

but are afraid of the costs and risks of a surgery?

Our associate BosunSoft offers great products to help you on your way to a new life.

They are an established online business since the 90's and offer worldwide shipping.

Please visit their website

and take a look at their special offers for member of the OCC Forum:

*link removed*

Kind Regards

Dr. Ariel Ortiz

I received it as well. It sends you to a weight loss products web site. I agree it looks to be spam but is harmless according to my virus and spam control.

It appears that someone was able to create an admin account on the forum and use the bulk mail feature to send mail to the users. I'm working now to resolve the issue.

Chad

THANKS CHAD, I WONDERED WHEN IT SAID "are afraid of the costs and risks of a surgery?"

It looks like there was most likely a bug with the forum software. I've just finished patching up the forum, gallery and blog with the latest versions.

From what I can tell, the spammer/bot was able to send emails to a couple hundred of the members before I was able to stop it. It could be worse considering there are several thousand members.

It looks like there was most likely a bug with the forum software. I've just finished patching up the forum, gallery and blog with the latest versions.

From what I can tell, the spammer/bot was able to send emails to a couple hundred of the members before I was able to stop it. It could be worse considering there are several thousand members.

Many thanks. I know that this forum is sooo important to me and I am sure to others as well. Great job