Meal Plan

SandyHotBox

Does anyone have a meal plan they are following?

I am having a hard time cutting down the amount of food I am eating. I know the band is only a tool, but I have had numerous fill appointments cancelled on me. I guess maybe I am unhappy with the way things are going so I am eating more, but would really like any advice anyone is willing to give

Lindsay,

I must say, you look AWESOME! Congrats! As for meal plans, I'm not really following one. What's been working for me is to fluctuate between 900-1200 calories a day. Granted, the weight isn't FLYING off, but it's coming off. I keep a log with my iPhone. I track everything I put in my mouth. The app I use is myfitnesspal, but there is another amazing app out there called foodscanner. Foodscanner is awesome because you can scan the label and it has the nutritional information in its database already! What I like about myfitnesspal is that you can log your workouts on their site, and you can customize it so that friends can log on and make comments on your progress. I feel like it holds me more accountable. I have it set to show everyone everything, and it posts to my Facebook account when I dont log on and track my calories! :) If you can't make it to the gym go for long walks and make sure you are getting lots of water. I drink at least 3 liters today. Sorry for all the info, I'm just telling you what has been working for me. :)

Hey there!

Are you working out?

It sounds like you need a refocus and shift it to something else.

Food is crucial, but why not focus on working out for a week or 2, and see how it goes :)

If anything, it will kick start your motivation :)