Minnesota Band Fills

Ok, so finding a good fill center here in Minnesota has proven to be much more difficult than I had anticipated BUT I think I have found a good option for those of us here in the northern tundra of the US. I have called over 30 locations within a 150 mile radius over the last 2-3 weeks and had almost all the hospitals tell me that no one will perform a fill on a "Mexican" band because they are all faulty and placed poorly...nice. Also, the Realize/J&J Band was also causing me some trouble because most hospitals around here only do the Allergan band (Lap-Band) and also very few will do it under fluoroscopy which I find very important....so I think I've found an option. Dr. William Lee of the Southern Minnesota Surgical Associates has 2 offices...one in Blue Earth and one in St. Peter. They are perfectly ok with doing "Mexican" bands and the J&J bands and ALWAYS does them under fluoro...YES! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! I would love to go back to the OCC for all my fills but the reality is that I just can't get that much time off from work and pay for all the flights/transportation. I have a recheck/Fill set with the OCC in November but with the lack of restriction I have right now, I didn't want to wait another 2 months to risk gaining any weight. I will update with how things go after my first fill. I really hope this goes well since there are almost no options around here for fills. The Fill Centers USA branch in New Prague doesn't often use Fluoro and the set up fee for a new client is pretty outrageous. Wish me Luck!