what do you think?

Hi All, Yesterday I had my 2nd session with my trainer. She wants me to have a 500 to 800 calorie breakfast everyday. She wants my body to go after that energy source first. We talked about some options. We agreed that I know more about being a lap-band patient and she knows more about getting in shape. I explained that with the band I am tight early in the day and its hard to do a traditional breakfast. What I came up with was 24oz glass of blended Muscle Milk,2eggs in a shake and eat two bananas on the way to the gym. I was wondering what you thought about this and maybe a good source for me to give her about Lap-Band and exercise. I agreed not to go back to lifting for four weeks while we work on stabilizing my core muscles. I will still walk alot going from 3 times a week to 5 and continuing going 3-5 miles. I also have to figure out how to tighten the belt on my treadmill as it slips when you jog on it. I am also going to start doing Barry's Bootcamp workout again. Any feedback sggestions or links would be greatly appreciated. Thanx and TC all. RCR