it's been a while

I haven't checked in for a while and wanted to say hi and let you all know I'm still maintaining my 95 pound loss and feel great! I was hoping to lose 100 and know I will when I get off my butt but I'm just so thrilled where I'm at anyway. I wake up every morning and hop on the scale certain that I'm going to have gained all my weight back. I still can't get over the fact I am "normal" for the first time in my life. I have to do a double-take when I see pics of myself and it's so nice not to have to delete them all. Of course I still struggle with all the same baggage I had when I was bigger, (marriage is the same, work is the same, kids don't magically start behaving themselves) but it's certainly one less hurdle in life, a big weight off my shoulders, literally! If you are trying to decide and worry this is the "easy way out" I say at least it's a way out! I don't regret my decsion at all and thank all of you who encouraged me way back when.

Sabrina:)

I haven't checked in for a while and wanted to say hi and let you all know I'm still maintaining my 95 pound loss and feel great! I was hoping to lose 100 and know I will when I get off my butt but I'm just so thrilled where I'm at anyway. I wake up every morning and hop on the scale certain that I'm going to have gained all my weight back. I still can't get over the fact I am "normal" for the first time in my life. I have to do a double-take when I see pics of myself and it's so nice not to have to delete them all. Of course I still struggle with all the same baggage I had when I was bigger, (marriage is the same, work is the same, kids don't magically start behaving themselves) but it's certainly one less hurdle in life, a big weight off my shoulders, literally! If you are trying to decide and worry this is the "easy way out" I say at least it's a way out! I don't regret my decsion at all and thank all of you who encouraged me way back when.

Sabrina:)

This is nice to see! On the early part of my journey, I still struggle with the "instant" fix which this is not. I still don't have my first fill, I go Monday Sept. 20th. I'm hoping I get one fill and all my problems are solved, but I read many times it takes 2-3 sometimes.. I'll need support as well, so it's nice to see/read these kinds of posts to know it will come, just might be slow! Congratulations, you should be so proud!!!