how much do fills cost ?

stacv

i called occ today to get some more information about fills so i can start looking at airfare but i didn't even ask about price ? duh.... does anyone know how much a fill and fluroscopy are ?

Just give one of the OCC coordinators a call or the OCC clinic. I think they have a package deal, but I'm not sure of the price.

i called occ today to get some more information about fills so i can start looking at airfare but i didn't even ask about price ? duh.... does anyone know how much a fill and fluroscopy are ?

Go to the Fills and flll trips in topics. Last time I checked the prices are what I paid. I get the transportation, hotel and fill. Hope this helps. TC RCR

• 2 weeks later...

I read this on the website:

The cost of OCC weight loss surgeries includes the following:

•Three surgeon team, including an anesthesiologist

•Two day stay at the hospital where surgery is performed

•Operating room costs

•All preoperative evaluations

•Surgical materials

•Two nights at a 5 star hotel

•Transportation to and from the airport

•Fill adjustments and follow up care

So this is saying that fill adjustments are included in the price of the surgery, but here I see they are charging people for fills. Am I missing something?

Hello my beloved bandsters :)

here's the deal, when you come back to us for your adjustment, we charge $100, that is the xray fee (also covers the needle charge)

we don't charge you for the office visit, doctor charge, etc.

So a band adjustment at OCC is $100

if you want the driver to pick you up and take you back to the airport the fee is $199 (adjustment and driver)

if you want a night at the hotel added on its $299 (fill, driver, hotel)

if you want an alternate way to get back and forth without hiring the driver, here is a helpful post from one of our bandsters: http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=725 if anyone has an update to this post, let me know!

To schedule just call 1-866-376-7849 ext. 2 or email appointments@obesitycontrolcenter.com

any questions.... just let me know!

have a wonderful day.