date

I am scheduled for September 30th and am a nervous wreck. My husband was banded here in the states a month ago (insurance approved him but not me). He was in a fair amount of pain for 3-4 days which really surprised me after seeing the post and videos on this site. I also don't do well with anesthia (usually I get sick or they give me so much anti-nausea medicine that I can't stay awake). I'll survive and I know after a week I won't regret it.

Just make sure you tell them how you react to the anesthesia (sp?) I have other issues with it, told them and they "handled" it. I had none of my normally problems.

Deb,

Congrats for setting a date. September 30th is right around the corner. Exciting! :) Definitely let them know your anesthesia issues.

How is your husband doing since being banded? That's neat that the two of you will be completely going through this progress together.

He's doing "okay". He found out the last two weeks that he could actually eat a fair amount. Nothing like he was easting but far more than ate in the first few weeks. he was filled yesterday for the first time (3cc) and is on 3 days of liquids. Hopefully that will restrict him some and he will start losing.

Thanks for asking,

Deb

Deb,

Congrats for setting a date. September 30th is right around the corner. Exciting! :) Definitely let them know your anesthesia issues.

How is your husband doing since being banded? That's neat that the two of you will be completely going through this progress together.