first fill ?

stacv

i've been reading and seen in many places on the internet that mexico doctors are more aggressive with fills and often place more in during a fill and requiring less fills over time. what did you have placed in a fill ? if you had fills in the states and at OCC, was there a difference in experiences ? thanks.

i've been reading and seen in many places on the internet that mexico doctors are more aggressive with fills and often place more in during a fill and requiring less fills over time. what did you have placed in a fill ? if you had fills in the states and at OCC, was there a difference in experiences ? thanks.

I am going for my first fill on Thursday 9/30 in Marysville WA. I have spoken with them about the fill and they are doing it under fluoroscopy and state they usually to a 4CC fill the first time.

I've been back to the occ twice. My first fill was 6cc and my second fill was 2 more cc's. I'll be heading back for my third soon. I have an 11cc band.