Are there any support groups in the Bay Area?

Hi everyone,

I just got banded on Friday. I am doing really well, not feeling too much pain and following the post op diet to a t. I was thinking that it would be a good idea to join some kind of support group besides this fantastic forum. I'd love to talk to other bandsters face to face. Does anyone know of any meetings in the Bay Area? If not would anyone be interested in getting together about once a week or every other week to swap stories and/or for support?

Looking forward to getting to know my fellow bandsters. :)

xoxo

Judith

Hi and Welcome!

I live in the Bay Area, and have been working through all the life changes the band has brought...wonderful and also, at times, challenging. I work two jobs but would be happy to talk with you on this forum or via email.

Good luck..this is a great family and support system!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I just got banded on Friday. I am doing really well, not feeling too much pain and following the post op diet to a t. I was thinking that it would be a good idea to join some kind of support group besides this fantastic forum. I'd love to talk to other bandsters face to face. Does anyone know of any meetings in the Bay Area? If not would anyone be interested in getting together about once a week or every other week to swap stories and/or for support?

xoxo

Judith

Hi everyone,

xoxo

Judith

Good Morning,

I just joined on facebook... Lose It Forever! I love coming on here and readying so many great bandsters updates... Good luck !!