Gastric Sleeve

Please can anyone tell me about their experiences with Dr. Ortiz for a Gastric Sleeve.

I would like that someone contact me from Canada and let me know how it went.

Thanks a lot

Dear cawa5958, My name is Donna Frattaroli and I live in Thunder Bay Ont. I am a nurse and had my sleeve done in June this year. It was the best thing I've ever done and the facility is excellent. They are professional,efficient and experts at what they do. The driver was waiting at the airport to pick me up and take me across the border,the facility is clean, the staff are knowledgable and there is a driver to take you from the hotel to the facility everyday for dressing changes. The staff at the hotel are wonderful too and The Marriott is top rate and very clean. Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez are both excellent surgeons and pride themselves on doing good work. You will not be sorry. Save all your receipts if you are paying on your own--you can claim expenses-even air flights on your income tax. I hope this helps you. You can e-mail me directly at drcatsx2@shaw.ca if you want or call me direct at 807-344-9595 if you have more questions. Donna

Dear cawa5958, My name is Donna Frattaroli and I live in Thunder Bay Ont. I am a nurse and had my sleeve done in June this year. It was the best thing I've ever done and the facility is excellent. They are professional,efficient and experts at what they do. The driver was waiting at the airport to pick me up and take me across the border,the facility is clean, the staff are knowledgable and there is a driver to take you from the hotel to the facility everyday for dressing changes. The staff at the hotel are wonderful too and The Marriott is top rate and very clean. Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez are both excellent surgeons and pride themselves on doing good work. You will not be sorry. Save all your receipts if you are paying on your own--you can claim expenses-even air flights on your income tax. I hope this helps you. You can e-mail me directly at drcatsx2@shaw.ca if you want or call me direct at 807-344-9595 if you have more questions. Donna

Hi e mail me at lukasbra@hotmail.com

I live in Brandon, Manitoba. I grew up in Toronto.

I had a gastric sleeve done on Sept 7th of this year.

I'm doing well. It's a learning experience.

Next week, I start solid food.

Donna F. was very helpful to me.

Lukas