Chest Pain.

I have been dealing with this for about a week or two. I have this sharp pain that comes and goes. It's in my chest area and sometimes in between my ribs (in the center of my stomach).

After I eat I have to spit a little but nothing like a crazy PB.

I have been able to eat a little bit more than usual but not like I used to.

I'm watching my food intake but I still have this feeling. It's not there EVERY time I eat, only sometimes.

I'm going to schedule an appointment at the OCC and I'm planning on getting it checked. I just wanted to ask and see if any one has ever felt this before. I know it's not what i'm eating at the time that is making me feel that sensation. I felt the pain this morning while i was having my coffee. before that at about 7am.. I had half egg and spinach wrap and felt fine. it comes and goes. it's kind of like that feeling when you have a terrible PB episode. but mine just happens randomly.

just thought i would ask.

sounds awful girl, sorry.. i dont have anythign like this, but i was getting the pill-stuck-in-throat feeling for a while. it went away, but def have this checked out w occ.

yeah i called but they were busy and said they'd call me back. I was paying closer attention to the feeling and it seriously feels like i can actually feel the band. I think i may suddenly be tight, i was never tight before, but this is just awkward.