Jello

ericg

well i had pudding... i know it's suppose to be stuff i can drink, but i needed variety. I would stick the spoon into the pudding and what ever it picked up, i would put in my mouth. I think i also had jello, i would liquify it in my mouth before i swallowed it.

I am on day 13 myself and I had some Jello. I really hope that is okay. I know that the instructions state that we can have full liquid and medically that includes Jello. It does not include pudding. I fine myself straining soups and such for variety but I am not really hungry much.

I am on day 13 myself and I had some Jello. I really hope that is okay. I know that the instructions state that we can have full liquid and medically that includes Jello. It does not include pudding. I fine myself straining soups and such for variety but I am not really hungry much.

Well I too was looking for variation to the diet but i'm off liquids and on to food. The good news is I lost 20 lbs on the liquid diet and i still lost a 1/2 lb on my first day of real food. Good luck on your soup diet, I tried torilla instant soup and chicken enchilada soup for variation :D