One more week!!

My husband and I are flying down this Wednesday and going to spend the weekend relaxing together at the hotel, then Monday the 15th I am being banded!! So excited!! Any last minute advise from the pros??

My husband and I are flying down this Wednesday and going to spend the weekend relaxing together at the hotel, then Monday the 15th I am being banded!! So excited!! Any last minute advise from the pros??

Are you staying the weekend in Mexico or San Diego?

You can get some great deals on Priceline.com on the four star hotels in San Diego by the airport. I got one for $80.00 that was usually $290.00. Then have the OCC pick you up from your Hotel before your surgery... Just a though... Best of Luck on your new band!

Good luck!!! Best advice I can give you is after the surgery is to walk as much as you can and get your liquids in. But also don't push it and try to do too much. Make sure and get on the computers at OCC and give us an update...I love the doped up messages from folks just after surgery! Looked back at mine afterwards and it was a riot! :)

Good luck!!

I think you may have done all the necessary preparations for that grand banding day. Anyhow just make sure you keep in touch with your physician or surgeon.

There are things like post-op reports, not sure if all medical practitioners provide this but you can ask.

Well, here I sit in Tijuana, waiting patiently for Monday!! I'm so glad I'm finally here!!

Rosie,

I bet you are excited.

Are you having your Pre Op work up done at the OCC today?

I thought of something else... You can get Gas X in tablets that you can chew to cut down on the post op gas pains....