How does a slipped band feel?

I've felt that sensation where I can feel my band sometimes and I know it's there. I don't feel any restriction right now but I know it's because I could use a fill. I was just wondering since I've noticed an increase of people getting the sleeve or plication after being banded... for those that have been through this, would you mind sharing your experience with the rest of us? I would really like to know what the symptoms are.

I haven't had one, but normally you can't get anything down - or barely - based on what I've heard - you really know when you have a slipped band.

We all think we do from time to time - its normal to worry. Most of the time its just that we were a little to hard on our ol band and need to go on liquids for a while to get swelling down. Whenever I have any problems I just stick to the liquid diet, that always gets me back to normal.

The band is a tool, if you abuse it you can break - simple as that. Take good care of it, follows the rules and it will take good care of you.

Take care,

Lisa

• Like 1

I haven't had one, but normally you can't get anything down - or barely - based on what I've heard - you really know when you have a slipped band.

We all think we do from time to time - its normal to worry. Most of the time its just that we were a little to hard on our ol band and need to go on liquids for a while to get swelling down. Whenever I have any problems I just stick to the liquid diet, that always gets me back to normal.

The band is a tool, if you abuse it you can break - simple as that. Take good care of it, follows the rules and it will take good care of you.

Take care,

Lisa

Thank you Lisa.. I just think I've turned myself into a paranoid wreck. LOL i always think it has slipped. But I'm being extra careful especially because I know I paid for it myself and It's my health I'm talkin bout.. thank you. <3