Time between fills

I've had my second fill about 10 weeks ago. I was wondering for the ones that have had more fills, how long after your second fill that it was time for the third? I haven't lost as much weight as I had hoped after my second fill and don't know if it's time for another one?? I was hoping to be able to go longer but now I'm thinking it's time...

I think it all depends on how you feel. Do you feel really hungry in between meals? are you able to eat more than 1/3 or what you're expected to? also most importantly, are you following the rules? drinking 45 mins after eating, chewing very well, eating slowly.. if you're not doing this then maybe you should stop and try doing them for a few days and for some reason your band will adjust. I only say this because that's what I did when I thought I needed a fill and all of a sudden I had restriction!!

Good Luck, all that matters is that you feel well and comfortable with your fill number and restriction.

Ditto to what Erica said....my fill dr won't do it until 4 weeks but follow the rules and if you are still hungry I say go in! I stayed on mine early and I think it helped. I haven't had one in a long time and I have been told that every year you can lose .5 to 1 cc so I need to get in and get it checked out cause my portions have been going up.