Struggling with Diet

Hi!

I'm really struggling with a proper diet, not because I eat junk food, but I really don't know what I should be eating for breakfast lunch and dinner? Can someone advise me on what they eat on a normal day i.e breakfast, lunch and dinner. I should be eating real food, but is oatmeal for breakfast considered real food or mushy food? Thanks

Hi!

I'm really struggling with a proper diet, not because I eat junk food, but I really don't know what I should be eating for breakfast lunch and dinner? Can someone advise me on what they eat on a normal day i.e breakfast, lunch and dinner. I should be eating real food, but is oatmeal for breakfast considered real food or mushy food? Thanks

Though not an expert by any means, my "usual" menu consists of Breakfast of Lean Turkey sausage with cheese on half of a thin wich. (I find most breakfast food intolerable but this has nothing to do with the band, it is a life long issue). I have found it imperative to have the protein in the morning. Lunch usually consist of tuna, pickles and crackers. Dinner varies considerably but focusses primarily on protein then veggies.

Hope this helsp

Hi!

Hey, its always hard with you first start - as long as you're past the liquid part - oatmeal is great. I eat it all the time. I try not to think of what I'm eating as a diet - but I took the path of using the band to help me to live healthier. I always think of protein, veggies, fruits, carbs. I don't eat anything low fat or diet - those are packed with chemicals and all the good stuff is stripped out. I measure my food and eat small amounts. I'll eat oatmeal with a little bit of blue agave syrup and milk. I add in blueberries or other fruits. Its one of the best carbs we can eat. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006031305408

I often buy the good smoked salmon at trader joes - eat that with a salad and some fruit - I buy the brown coutons at TJs for my carbs.

Dinner - just think of it as your protein, cook it healthy and clean with veggies some fruit and I always eat my carbs last. I generally just have these natural crakers that have all these seeds on them - good for me and I can eat them.

Good luck - I really went out and took classes and read about how to eat healthy - changed my whole diet. (And not diet like "I'm on a diet" but think of it as how and what you eat)

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

there is NO possible way I could consume 2500 calories a day unless I was eating high fat slider foods that were calorie heavy.

- Join a gym.

- Search for the weights

- 2500kcals eat one day of good food, and a minimum of 180g protein

- The heart is in addition to the

Sometimes if he was alive hard day at work I may be a sandwich penutbutter (whole-wheat bread) 30 minutes before the weights. -> Unless you do heavy work hard day at work is not a reason to eat. However, there is nothing wrong if you are a sandwich of lead consolidation of the amount of daily calories or you replace it with a jolt in the protocol specified above.