Stabby pain on right side of stomach after eating

Hi there. I am 8-mo post op, feel restriction, and have lost over 60 lbs so far. Im 16 lbs from goal and hope to get there by my next b-day (in march).

Lately, I have been feeling a sharp pain in my right side, about two or three fingers below my ribcage, right after eating. My port is located on the left side.

At first I thought it might be gas or maybe lactose intolerance but i've noticed this pain after just about everything Ive eaten, including yogurt, nuts, salad, steak, (low-carb homemade)flax bread, even an apple.

When I press on my tummy there it hurts but after about an hour it goes away.

is my pouch on my right side, if my port is on my left side????

any explanation or ideas?

I will be having my gallbladder out on Tuesday. Same thing would happen to me, but with the pain also came vomiting and constant nausea. I don't have any stones, but they did a HIDA scan to see how the gallbladder was functioning and it's not functioning at all. You might want to go see your physician. Best of luck.

I will be having my gallbladder out on Tuesday. Same thing would happen to me, but with the pain also came vomiting and constant nausea. I don't have any stones, but they did a HIDA scan to see how the gallbladder was functioning and it's not functioning at all. You might want to go see your physician. Best of luck.

best of luck