Band abuse

I'm a 6 month bandster who feels she has had wonderful success. I have dropped 67 lbs without the need for any fills. Unfortunately due to stress I beleive I have abused my band. Last week for the first time I broke eating correctly and "chowed down" on some potato chips. I have been paying since. Today I finally admitted my error and am thinking that I will go on a liquid diet for 3 days to give my band some recovery time. Please if someone can give me a thumbs up on my thought process or any other suggestion. Thanks in advance.

I'm a 6 month bandster who feels she has had wonderful success. I have dropped 67 lbs without the need for any fills. Unfortunately due to stress I beleive I have abused my band. Last week for the first time I broke eating correctly and "chowed down" on some potato chips. I have been paying since. Today I finally admitted my error and am thinking that I will go on a liquid diet for 3 days to give my band some recovery time. Please if someone can give me a thumbs up on my thought process or any other suggestion. Thanks in advance.

First of all congratulations on your weight loss. I think if you should definately give your band a rest. When you say you are "paying" what do you mean?

First of all congratulations on your weight loss. I think if you should definately give your band a rest. When you say you are "paying" what do you mean?

Basically feeling restriction when I eat. My soft stop is a lot of sneezing and it is occurring no matter how little I try to consume. I then end up spitting up a little phlegm and the tightness in my chest goes away. Good lesson learned.