Many questions

Hi there... my sister is scheduled to have surgery done by Dr Ortiz. I would like to hear experiences and input from as many people as possible. I am wondering how painful it is, how long recovery generally is, how difficult psychologically it can be. What about complications, and risks, has anyone had any negative experiences? Everything we have heard has been so positive that she is excited. We are going to tour the facility later this month.

Hi! I just had mined done April 1 with Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez. It was the best experience ever. I live in San Diego County as well. I am on day 8 and have lost 10 lbs. I am not in the least bit hungry. It is not painful and they hold your hand every step of the way. I think I was in surgery for all of 15 or 20 minutes. I was treated 1st class all the way. The drive picked me up at the commuter terminal at the San Diego Airport. The hotel is beautiful. My room in the hospital overlooked the golf course. It was cleaner than the local San Diego hospitals. I spent one night in the hotel before surgery. Dr. Ortiz's Mother picked me up midmorning on the 1st and took me to the hospital. The day after surgery back to the hotel for one night, and then the driver actual drove me all the way back to my home in Escondido. All of the follow care is free even if additional surgery is required (which is incredibly rare). I am scheduled for my first fill May 14.

i am in the medical field and researched very carefully. I would let anyone else do my surgery.

Your can write me at pinsay1@sbcglobal.net if you would like more info.

:) Susie