It's be a PB kind of day

(((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm not even going to say I'm sorry for being quiet this time. Hopefully I'll become more of a regular. Today has been strange. I have pb'd multiple times. I haven't pb'd in a long long time.

In fact, the third fill was the charm. I basically stopped pb'ing after the third fill. How crazy is that? I guess I finally found my sweet spot.

So back to today. I'm down about 35 lbs from that 3rd fill last August. If I have a good scale day, I'm down just over 100 lbs total. I just drank a latte for breakfast. It's not uncommon for me to do that. I can have solid foods, at least a little, usually, but more often than not I choose to have a latte in the morning because I have a busy job where once I start, I have little time to stop. A latte at least gets me a little protein surge until lunch.

I came home for lunch and made myself a few table spoons of pinto beans. I felt out of sorts, immediately and pb'd. Then again about 15 minutes later.

I took a nap (lucky me) and after I woke up, I decided to have some mole I made last night. (Last night was Mexican...yumm). I had a few bites and pb'd again. Then about 15 minutes later again.

So I'm thinking I should probably just do shakes and isopure for the next 24 to 30 hours. Ugg.