Do I need another fill?

Hey guys... So I had my #rd fill on Dec 13. I had 8cc and left with 8.5 because I had to have .5 taken out the next day. When I left, I really felt like a bandster. I lost 14 lbs but I havent lost any weight for about 6-7 weeks. I feel like I am hungrier now and can eat more than I was after my fill. I am exercising 3x a week and I've lost inches from that. I have lost 62lbs total but still have 30 more to go and since I have been stuck at this weight for almost 2 months, what do I need to do? I have sent several emails to the clinic but haven't gotten a response...Frustrated, please advise... Thanks

Hey guys... So I had my #rd fill on Dec 13. I had 8cc and left with 8.5 because I had to have .5 taken out the next day. When I left, I really felt like a bandster. I lost 14 lbs but I havent lost any weight for about 6-7 weeks. I feel like I am hungrier now and can eat more than I was after my fill. I am exercising 3x a week and I've lost inches from that. I have lost 62lbs total but still have 30 more to go and since I have been stuck at this weight for almost 2 months, what do I need to do? I have sent several emails to the clinic but haven't gotten a response...Frustrated, please advise... Thanks

3rd fill sorry