Jump to content

What do you do when you get frustrated


Recommended Posts

What techniques do you use when you get frustrated because the weight loss has slowed down. I think that is what part of my problem was that has lead me to backslide and stop losing weight. Knowing how to cope with the delay in weight loss will help a great deal as I get back on the wagon and start to seriously keep track of my eating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What techniques do you use when you get frustrated because the weight loss has slowed down. I think that is what part of my problem was that has lead me to backslide and stop losing weight. Knowing how to cope with the delay in weight loss will help a great deal as I get back on the wagon and start to seriously keep track of my eating.

To be honest, when I see that my weight loss has slowed I get back into the gym. I realize that what I'm eating is not helping the weightloss and hitting the gym harder always does the trick. Then I treat myself to a nice relaxing session in the sauna.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Diet is 80%. Exercise is the other 20%.

I always keep this in mind, when I get 'stuck'.

I also keep off the scale. This is a poor gauge of progress short term.

If there's a time period where things aren't moving as quickly as you'd like, changing up your exercise routine (adding more HIIT cardio, at least 30min a day), and your weight routine & eating 100% CLEAN ALL THE TIME usually does the trick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...