6 months

Guest lena9800

Guest lena9800

Hello,I had the plication on Oct.18 2010,I'm down only 22 pounds ,and I not happy i really thought this was it, but I was wrong. I'm same what mad at myself for not spend the money on a gastric bypass,I'm thinking on a re-plication or maybe just go ahead and have the bypass done,It will depend on the price.I'm trying to get the courage to call the OCC and tell them about my dicision.Or maybe I will go with someone else don't know I'm so confused.I really want to do it but I don't want to go through this again.

How frustrating for you..............have you discussed the whole situation with Dr. Miranda, the nurtritionist. I ask because you didn't mention this................they are there to discuss things like this. I have found her very supportive anytime I had to reach out for information or help. Gastric Bypass is a huge thing.........so before you make any firm decision, do think about talk to OCC, this kinda follow up is part of what we paid for. Please reach out to them, it might help clear some of your confusion and help you decide what you want to do, sort of help you clarify the thinking. Hang in there...........if you want to vent your frustration or just talk.... via email....reach out ......ktbaillargeon@gmail.com I had my plication surgery not too long ago, Jan 27th.