Need Help Protein shake

Bella1980

I am having a problem finding a shake that is Malt or maltodextrin FREE, I am allergic to it and can't have anything with it in it. I would like to have lapband done but need to find a shake with out this in it. It is a common allergy so I was hopeing someone here already knows or can peak at the brand they use. I have called bariatricadvantage and it is in theirs. :(

any and all help would be great.

I have found one Brand is NOW foods. Whey Protein Isolate has anyone every tasted this brand?

I am having a problem finding a shake that is Malt or maltodextrin FREE, I am allergic to it and can't have anything with it in it. I would like to have lapband done but need to find a shake with out this in it. It is a common allergy so I was hopeing someone here already knows or can peak at the brand they use. I have called bariatricadvantage and it is in theirs. :(

any and all help would be great.

I have found one Brand is NOW foods. Whey Protein Isolate has anyone every tasted this brand?

Neither brand that I am using list either of those ingredients. They are Muscle Mild 100% Protien and EAS Soy Protein

Thank you. I am having a problem beause I live in a small town. All I have is Walmart and GNC. I don't like to shop at GNC. Half the ones I have looked up online have them in it or don't list the other ingredients just the ones of how much cal,fat,protein, viatamins..etc

Thank you. I am having a problem beause I live in a small town. All I have is Walmart and GNC. I don't like to shop at GNC. Half the ones I have looked up online have them in it or don't list the other ingredients just the ones of how much cal,fat,protein, viatamins..etc

Both of these can be bought at Wal Mart or you can go online.

• 2 weeks later...

Bella 1980 I too would recommend purchasing them online. They shouldn't cost too much for postage and often you can shop around and get a better deal online since they don't have the overhead that retail stores have. Most have phone numbers you can call to be sure of the ingredients.