Value Village is my friend

trcousins

I've found Value Village the best source for clothes during my transitional phase. I guess the states has Goodwill and perhaps other local second hand clothing stores. I know it sounds second rate but I've actually seen brand new clothing with tags in some of these stores. It seems they get overstock from some retailer. It's an affordable option since you will only be in that size for a short time, right?

I've found Value Village the best source for clothes during my transitional phase. I guess the states has Goodwill and perhaps other local second hand clothing stores. I know it sounds second rate but I've actually seen brand new clothing with tags in some of these stores. It seems they get overstock from some retailer. It's an affordable option since you will only be in that size for a short time, right?

absolutely correct. the amount of time you spend in a size when you are dropping the weight is minimal, it, in my opinion is a waste to spend good money on clothes that you may use for 30 to 60 days.

absolutely correct. the amount of time you spend in a size when you are dropping the weight is minimal, it, in my opinion is a waste to spend good money on clothes that you may use for 30 to 60 days.

You got that right girl. Also, I went just shopping for winter coats last fall and left with a really nice London Fog down and thinsulate coat for a fraction of the price I would have paid in the mall. They do have some brand new items with tags. Probably overstock or leftover seasonal items.