Newbie to the forum

Hi there,

My name is Stephanie and I am a newbie here.

I live in Australia, am 31 with 4 Children (and 1 Husband!), work part time and have a very busy life!

I am also a bandit. I was banded on the 17.11.2010 after finding out that I weighed 535 lb and 11.57 oz (in Aussie terms, 243 kilograms).

To date, I have lost just over 116 pounds (53 kilograms). I am so proud of myself and am happy that the quality of my life has improved immensly since having the surgery.

I am a member of an Australian lap banding forum however, I wanted to chat to others to see how it's done Overseas.

If you'd like to check out my blog (I update it around 4 times a week), please go to www.movingforwardlookingforward.blogspot.com

Looking forward to chatting to you all :)

Steph

• Like 1

Hi there,

My name is Stephanie and I am a newbie here.

I live in Australia, am 31 with 4 Children (and 1 Husband!), work part time and have a very busy life!

I am also a bandit. I was banded on the 17.11.2010 after finding out that I weighed 535 lb and 11.57 oz (in Aussie terms, 243 kilograms).

To date, I have lost just over 116 pounds (53 kilograms). I am so proud of myself and am happy that the quality of my life has improved immensly since having the surgery.

I am a member of an Australian lap banding forum however, I wanted to chat to others to see how it's done Overseas.

If you'd like to check out my blog (I update it around 4 times a week), please go to www.movingforwardlookingforward.blogspot.com

Looking forward to chatting to you all :)

Steph

i will be reading on your journey! thanks for sharing.