THE GREEN BOTTLE

Green Bottle???? Share with the class!

WELL ITS ME AGAINST THE GREEN BOTTLE!!! THAT ONE, YES IT MAKES YOU CRING! THE TASTE YOU CANT GET OUT UF YOUR MOUTH NO MATTER WHAT!!! HUGGING MR.TOLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!YUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURGERY TOMMROW!

kay :ph34r:

WELL ITS ME AGAINST THE GREEN BOTTLE!!! THAT ONE, YES IT MAKES YOU CRING! THE TASTE YOU CANT GET OUT UF YOUR MOUTH NO MATTER WHAT!!! HUGGING MR.TOLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!YUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURGERY TOMMROW!

kay :ph34r:

Perhaps she is referring to a Fleets Bowel Prep Kit, which some physicians ask patients to use before surgery. I had to use them before my colonoscopies.

I'd be interested to know. Its not a requirement for surgery at OCC, thank goodness LOL

I am almost positive that it is the Fleets Kit. They use green boxes, and green bottles. When I used one for a colonoscopy, it was two docusate (Colace) tablets, a green bottle of liquid that was to be mixed with juice then consumed, and the wonderful enema (ahem) Fleet is so famous for.

It is, however, better than the "Go-lytely" prep, which is a 3 gallon jug with an orange flavored powder inside, that is to be filled with water and consumed completely within 24 hours :(( . I know a woman that said she used this prep the day before her wedding so she would fit in her dress!

Reminds me of the old satirical commercial 'Saturday Night Live' made. "Need more fiber from your breakfast cereal? Try 'Rectal-Blo'. The most fiber, guaranteed"