SEPTEMBER SURGERIES AND FILLS

This is the topic for those who are scheduling their surgery during the month of September. Posting in this topic gives you the chance to meet other patients that are going to be in TJ during this month. So lets hear from the soon to be Lap Band patients.

This is the topic for those who are scheduling their surgery during the month of September. Posting in this topic gives you the chance to meet other patients that are going to be in TJ during this month. So lets hear from the soon to be Lap Band patients.

I will be going down for my first check up /fill on Sept 12. Am traveling alone so would love to connect up with a fellow WLSer

• 1 month later...

I am planning on sept 9th on lap band placement.....

My husband and I went to OCC today to tour the facility .

I was beyond impressed!

I have absolutely no worries going on the 9th.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck, a year ago there were very few september folks on the forum, there were many people there however. You will be fine, they take good care of you. I liked staying in the center because it was easier to talk to folks, they had better pain meds, and they had computers there. The Mariott was fine, and had good popsicles, but I was more alone there. Which was a little boring. I was glad I had a netbook computer with me so I could stay connected. Lots of luck. I am almost at my anniversary and have lost about 67 lbs. I am very happy with the experience. And definitely don't be nervous about being in Mexico - OCC takes good care of you.

• Like 1

I'm sure you are on your way by the time I am posting this, but do not even for a minute doubt your decision. You are on a most awesome journey to a new life.

Thank you canuk!!!!

It was a walk in the park. I am back home in Vegas since yesterday afternoon and feeling great. ( I sound like an advertisement, lol)

I have very little gas issues and my biggest complaint is the sticky skin from the iodine.

I sent my hubby to the store to get rubbing alcohol.

LOL i think I am the only one on this site complaining about that.