SEPTEMBER SURGERIES

This is the topic for those who are scheduling their surgery during the month of September. Posting in this topic gives you the chance to meet other patients that are going to be in TJ during this month. So lets hear from the soon to be Gastric Plication patients.

Hi, I am scheduled for the Gastric Plication on 09/12/11 (I will be arriving in San Diego on 9/11/11) and would like to connect with anyone that is going at that time. I am from Austin, TX and will be traveling alone. I am truly excited and am ready for this new chapter in my life!!

Heather

Hi, I am scheduled for the Gastric Plication on 09/12/11 (I will be arriving in San Diego on 9/11/11) and would like to connect with anyone that is going at that time. I am from Austin, TX and will be traveling alone. I am truly excited and am ready for this new chapter in my life!!

Heather

I will be there on the 12th for a lap band check/fill. From Eastern WA and travelling alone. Perhaps we will see each other at the clinic. I will ask for you when I get there

Roxanne

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I am going to be a September girl as well!! September 19th to be exact. After an entire life of weight struggles and years of careful eating I am taking the big step of surgery. I'll probably kick myself for not doing it years ago. I did LOTS of research and found Dr Ortiz and his center to have wonderful credentials and the forum is great to read all the success stories. Hope to hear from other upcoming surgery patients and those that are on the journey to good health

Take care

anne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I am scheduled for surgery the 27th. I am excited and nervous about this adventure. My concern at this point is the pre op weight loss. I hope that I am able to reach my goal! I look forward to hearing how you all progress through this. Please keep posting!