Need help with meal ideas. Staring solids

Lulu1085

Hi everyone I'm 18 days post op and starting solid foods in a few days. I've been trying to plan my meals but I have been having a hard time. Does any one know of good foods to start out with or have any meal plans. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

• Like 1

What is tolerable clearly varies with each individual. What I used was the website "World according to eggface" and it helped me tremendously to find new recipes and meal ideas.

Thank you. I did check out the website and it's very informative. Today I started solids. I had about a 1/4 cup of cottage cheese for breakfast but that was all I could eat. I had about the same amount of crab ceviche for lunch. I still can't think about breakfast ideas though. I'm very worried about eating and gaining weight. Since preop I've lost 32lbs so far.

The breakfast bites were my primary start at breakfast when I first got to solid foods. It allows you to premake a bunch of breakfasts and you can freeze them. Or if you have others in your family, they are something that anyone can enjoy, they will just need more. Basically they are mini quiches without the pastry.