Hi, so many questions... Had lap and surgery, , did great, then it slipped. Taken out. Now contemplating plication. Please give me all, any info. Very much appreciated. Did anyones insurance cover it. How long was surgery? Recovery? How ant eating for first month? Gas? Pain? Length of hospital stay? Complications? Thing website doesnt tell you? Weight loss? Fas or slow? Thank you so much.

Hi, so many questions... Had lap and surgery, , did great, then it slipped. Taken out. Now contemplating plication. Please give me all, any info. Very much appreciated. Did anyones insurance cover it. How long was surgery? Recovery? How ant eating for first month? Gas? Pain? Length of hospital stay? Complications? Thing website doesnt tell you? Weight loss? Fas or slow? Thank you so much.

You should contact the OCC surgery coordinator, she should be able to answer all these questions. Call Lori at 1-866-376-7849 ext 81

Hi M. The sleeve revision shows faster/better weight loss over the plication. It is harder to calibrate the plication as a revision. We can still do it, but we want you to have all the facts up front so you know.

I just had the sleeve revision done about a month ago, and so far, i"m loving it! Sleeve patients statisitcally lose more weight then band patients, or plication patients. You don't need adjustments, and long term weight loss maintenance is even better then the bypass.

You can read about my journey on my blog here: http://www.occforum.com/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=332 and you can always email me at lori@obesitycontrolcenter.com or call me 1-866-376-7849 ext. 81 with any questions!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi M..

Looks like you and I are searching for the same things. Im interested in plication, have TONS of fears about the whole thing, but I HATE being fat more. I wish that more people would come back to this site and share there experiences LONG after surgery. If I go through with this, I WILL do follow up posts for sure.

Are you SERIOUSLY considering the surgery? I am. Maybe around the first of the year 2013. I have to save for it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, thx for your response kitt. I had spillage of the band and this is a revision. So I will be having surgery this upcoming week. Hope all goes well. Will stay in touch. Don't know what to expect with plication, but I hate being fat too. FYI important to do the emotional/mental work first or it won't work. Too many people try to get around it. Why go through surgery than. You have to be committed.