I won't give up... let's do this.

Hello EVERYONE,

I've been MIA for about a year but I will be checking back in more often now. I am sad that my update since my last post, I have gained 19lbs. Wayy too much. I can't believe this and I am very disappointed in myself. I have worked very hard to get down to 161 and I let excuses take me back up. I will STOP this NOW. I had a change of jobs and the stress of it made me forget about my healthy eating. I currently have a pretty full band, up on the 8cc's and I think that is close to my max, or max. I can eat like a football player. Today I ate 3 large slices of pizza... 3!!!!!!!! Who am I? I can't keep this up. I looked at my progress photos at 161, I looked so good, now, not so much. I still want to get to 130 and this is sure not going to help. By the end of the year... I WILL reach my goal by the end of the year... THIS IS MY PROMISE. Pictures will follow.

• Like 1

Getting both excited and nervous about my band being placed in 10 days. I probably have read a leeetle too much, so now my head is all filled with gas pain, slipped bands, stretched pouches, etc. LOL. I have a head cold and cough so am just knocking back the zinc, antibiotics, cough syrup, Tylenol, any- and everything I can to get rid of it by surgery date.

Post photos.....how are you doing this week?

Bridget

Oh don't worry you'll be fine. Don't look at just the horror stories, read about the success stories too. Stay positive everything will be alright. I don't see my set back as a failure, I see it as a kick in the ass to get me back on track to a better me. I'm in it for the long run so might as well keep eating healthy. I'm down to 170 this morning, I've been strict on my eating and working out 3 times a week. It's paying off. Let me know how everything goes. You get your sergery on the 28th?

• Like 1