Jump to content

Help Please

Recommended Posts

I need to get an unfill. My last fill (done at OCC) was too much. I've called the emergency rooms to see if the docs there do an unfill but they said no. I've contacted bariatric surgeons here and they won't take me on. My family doc can't do it! I live in the New Orleans/ Baton Rouge area. Any help is appreciated,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know how far you want to drive, but there is a doctor in Lake Charles, LA. His name is Dr. Richard Shimer. He is a baratric surgeon and I have seen him before for a fill. He does them blind or under fleuro. He is NOT cheap. It was the same price for me to get a flight and go back to the OCC as it was for him. But, if you need someone in an emergency, it might help. I think the last time I went it cost me about $350. His number is 337-478-2327.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...