There is more detail in my Blog, so here is a mini briefing:

This is the end of week 7 for me. I lost 3 lbs!!!! At 185 I feel safely out of those nasty nines! It feels fantastic :) ALSO, today is VERY Special! I have now made it HALF WAY TO MY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL!!! WOOO HOOO!!! **victory dance** I have lost 36 lbs and have 36 lbs left TO GO.

My stomach has slimmed considerably! My jeans are roomie! I feel very Happy.

:)

To Making it Half Way!

To another high loss week!

Cheers!

There is more detail in my Blog, so here is a mini briefing:

This is the end of week 7 for me. I lost 3 lbs!!!! At 185 I feel safely out of those nasty nines! It feels fantastic :) ALSO, today is VERY Special! I have now made it HALF WAY TO MY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL!!! WOOO HOOO!!! **victory dance** I have lost 36 lbs and have 36 lbs left TO GO.

My stomach has slimmed considerably! My jeans are roomie! I feel very Happy.

To Making it Half Way!

To another high loss week!

Cheers!

Any pictures of this? Maybe you could post them in the gallery. Show everyone the transformation. That would be cool!

I will definitely give the thought of posting pictures some thought, thank you. I am pretty private, hence no pictures so far and great descriptions, but I might post 1 before/after when I reach my weight goal. I would not consider doing it before meeting goal. It's a psychological thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello-

This Friday will be 1 month out from my surgery and i started eating normal food last friday. Ive stuck to pretty much just shrimp and outmeal and i have completly stopped losing weight. Did you notice this at all when you started eating foods? Ive lost 16lbs since surgery and 28 total but i feel stuck and im no where near my goal weight.... Any suggestions

Hello T, Welcome :)

You can see in my signature line the weight loss progress/stalls that I've had week by week, but here's a recap... :)

At 1 month I had lost 16 lbs also. The week after that (week 5) I gained 4 ozs, due to constipation, (THIS has been my hell to bear). Weeks 6, 7, and 8 I lost weight: (8 lbs total). Week 9 I weighed in at the same weight as week 8, so that's 1 week where my weight didn't budge and this week due again to heavy constipation it is looking like I am going to weigh in at the same weight as week 8 and 9, so that will be 2 weeks of no weight loss, but I am aware of why and am trying all I can to alleviate the issue.

Hope that helps. It's nice to have you here. Keep checking in with everyone here. It's nice to have someone posting :)

Take Care,

Ana