Stalled for over 3 weeks!

I had my sleeve done on Nov 21st.

With the liquid diet for 6 days before surgery and for the week after, I lost about 30 pounds.

But I have been at a stall since then.

Over the past several years I have always hit the same wall. I would lose 30 to 40 pounds on a diet, get down to 270 and then stop.

It always seemed that no matter what I did, I could not get below 270, and then I would get frustrated and the weight would come back on.

Now, since I have had the sleeve, I have again dropped down to the 270, but I have been stuck at this weight for over 3 weeks now.

I am eating regular foods now, not much at any one time, but regular foods. I try to get 80 to 100 grams of protein a day but don't always make it. I also try to drink liquids but I rarely get 64 oz in a day, more like 32 to 50 oz a day.

If I snack it will be something like beef jerky or chicken or some kind of protein. I don't eat any bread or pasta.

Walking is the only exercise that I have done so far.

What can I do? Why cant I lose any more weight?

I had many stalls I was sleeved on 3/12/12 I am down 90 lbs. I don't do as well as I should with my protein now. I have found weighing yourself only once a month really helped me. Then you never have a stall. What I ALWAYS saw in a stall I still shrank. When I stalled that is when I had to buy new undies as mine started to fall off. my jean became bigger...etc. it gives your body time to adjust. Everyone loses weight at their own pace. Stay positive it will come off. I found when I was in a stall and I cheated a little with carbs or sweets I started to drop again almost overnight.

3/12 261 down 25

4/20 245 -16

5/23 231 -14

6/20 225 -6

7/21 218 -7

8/16 207 -11

9/28 199 -8

12/20 192 -7

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had my surgery yet, but I can tell you when you plateau on any program you have to completely switch gears to get results. That might include a day where you don't eat well just so you can shock your system back into a program.

Best of luck, I am rooting for you!

My biggest worry is I will be that one person who doesn't get any results.