Starting my pre op diet Monday! Dealing with Easters sweets..

I'm ready to take on this challenge, but I need a few pointers. In the past I start off really good and 2 weeks later, I loose motivation. I tend to cheat , over eat and ultimately give up. Any tips on how to stick to the pre op diet until the very end?? I must add Easter is around the corner, how to deal with so much sweet temptation around you. HELP!

just take it one day at a time is all I can tell you. It gets easier after day three. Also I had to be good and I rewarded myself with a SF Popsicle at night.

Girl I hear you! I did the two weight loss shakes and a meal option and lost my goal! I tend to cheat too but the large amount of money is a BIG motivator. Try sticking your check or the amount of your check on that fridge! or by that candy. I also cleaned my house out off ALL cheat foods. If i wanted to cheat I had to go out of the house and that would stop me. I also told EVERYONE I was on a strict diet please do not give me a temptation. I work at a school so you know bad food is all over!