At the Marriots, ready for tomorrow!!!!

So far, so good, I departed from Orlando at 8 am, arrived in San Diego at 10 am. Flight was long, and annoying, it took so much not to order or fall into buying those delicious breakfast bagels they sell, it's so hard being on this liquid diet with so much yummy food around you! Anyways, The driver got held up at the border, and ran 1 1/2 hr late to pick us up, as soon as we stepped into the lobby of the hotel we were treated like loyalty, they have given us great service so far. My mother decided she wanted to go for a walk (30 min),and end up in a beautiful plaza/ shopping center. We did some window shopping and got a few things, and decided to come back to the hotel to eat. Now that I'm writing this, she's yelling at me to put on my shoes and go for another stroll. I guess walking is good exercise but geezzzz! Well tomorrows the big day and I just can't wait , say a little prayer for me, hopefully everything turns out good! I'll try to write about my experience at the occ tomorrow night! "see y'all on the other side"

Okay, it's the morning of and I'm sitting here in the Marriot lobby waiting for the van to take us to the clinic. I had the best sleep last night, I was calm and ready for what today brings. My mothers went from being all excited yesterday and now she won't say a word. She's scared and nervous, but thats normal I tell her. Well guys, here goes nothing, wish me luck!

Surgery done, and now back at the hotel. I can say like so many others that my experience there was wonderful, the doctors, and staff were amazing! I was third in line and everything went good. I remember talking to do the doctors in the operating room, then waking up in my room. It went fast. I actually doubted if I had the surgery done or not :) I feel no pain just some discomfort were the drain is located. Last night I had a feeling of indigestion, it feels like gastritis , but the doctors said it was the gas, that it should fade away within a couple days. I didn't get much sleep because there seems to be a night club around the corner of the clinic and had the music blasting till 3 am. Oh and one more thing, my preop diet was a success, I went from 314# to 288#! A total of 26lbs dropped in 2-3 weeks! Woo-hoo!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...